Saturday, September 20, 2014

Instead of Laughing I Cry

Change
Real change
Earth shattering
Heart wrenching
Change
There's nothing I hate more
Involuntary change
Change where my true love
Very best friend 
Drops me
Exchanges me
For someone I know they deserve 
And the pain
Oh the sweet hot pain
That comes when asked where is so and so
Because for the first time in forever
I showed up
Completely 
Alone
The change in my mood
From yes
Yes
Yes 
To no
No
No
Instead of laughing
I cry
Instead of drawing
I cry
Instead if writing
I read
Instead of reading
I write
All because if change
Stupid
Selfish
Unfeeling
Bone rattling 
Change
A change
Not only in life
But in my very being
Because without you
Beside me
I'm half lost
Because instead if laughing
I cry 

2 comments:

  1. "For someone I know they deserve" wow. It hurts it's so good

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Because for the first time in forever I showed up completely alone"
    And it's awkward and forced and this is practically my life.

    Amazing post.

    ReplyDelete