Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Dear Friend

I fell in love today.  All over again.  I fell in love with the same person I've been falling in love with for 5 years.



Only, they don't know I love them

I don't know if they love me. 

I don't have the guts to tell them. I can't tell the one person that knows my every secret my most sacred one. The one about them. I'm afraid. I'm afraid that if I told… I'd loose my best friend. I'm afraid it will make everything akward. I'm afraid that they don't love me. But I hope. All I can do is hope and write. 

So here's hoping. 

And here's writing 

Dear friend,

I get butterflies every time you look my way. My heart flip flops whenever you say my name.  My skin tingles and my heart burns each time you touch me. My goal at the beginning of everyday is to make you laugh, because nothing makes me happier than the sound of your laugh. I trust you more than I trust my own hand.  There's no one else I'd rather be with that you, because with you I'm free. Free to smile laugh and talk. You made me feel like maybe life could be worth living. Then you showed me time and time again what it means not to just be human but what it means to LIVE. and I fell in love. I fell in love with that smile, laugh, and carefree tone.  I fell in love with the way you talk to yourself when you work. I fell in love with how passionate you are about your future and everything you do. I love the way you can be yourself. I love the way you're fearless, defy odds, and do your best. I fell in love with your selfless ways. The way you could make someone so depressed feel loved, wanted and cared about. I fell in love with you. 


My dear friend I fell in love with you!!!

But, my dearest friend,

Do you love me?

5 comments:

  1. "My goal at the beginning if everyday is to make you laugh, because nothing makes me happier than the sound of your laugh." I know the feeling. Beautifully done

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Love. I think you have figured it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a person to admire, a person to be around, a person to love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. okayyy ya this is top notch. couldn't have said it better than what Nelson said. what an admirable person.

    ReplyDelete
  5. just stocking your blog... I really love it... and I really love this post

    ReplyDelete