Friday, October 24, 2014

Why

Sometimes I wonder why people do things

Why I do the things I do. 

Why I ignore my best friend. For them? … or me?

Why I ever stopped writing. Was it because it to avoid the pain? … or the truth?

Why I put up a front. Is it to protect everyone around me? … or myself?

Why? Why don't I just face who I am and live it up?

Why don't I just confront the person who stole my heart? Because I'm afraid? Or because I want him to go away

Why do I always read when I feel like I'm about to break?

Why do I screw up so much? Because I don't try hard enough? Or because I try too hard? 

Am I really THAT selfish?

Why?

Why? 

Why?!


1 comment:

  1. Holy. Yes. "Why I ever stopped writing. Was it to avoid the pain? ... Or the truth?" Such good writing.

    ReplyDelete